300 B&Bs in 30 brasilienischen Orten.
Alle unsere Unterkünfte unterliegen einer rigorosen Qualitätskontrolle.
Andere B&Bs in diesem Bereich
Infos über Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro is the capital of the state bearing the same name which is located in the south-east of the country. Situated in a strategic position on the Atlantic Ocean with the Serra da Carioca mountain range at the back.
"Cidade Maravilhosa", wonderful city, recites an old carioca song, and maybe this is the most suitable definition for Rio de Janeiro, incredible tropical metropolis, majestically lying on the many morros -high hills- that dominate the splendid Guanabara Bay. The city has an indefinable charm, with its wonderful, huge and multicoloured beaches that have exotic and charming names: Copacabana, Ipanema, Barra da Tijuca... An ecological metropolis set between the seaside and a rich, exuberant nature, Rio disposes of the biggest urban forest in the world. It is also a postcard city, whose uncountable "morros", which can mostly be reached either walking/trekking, or by means of real mountain climbing, have one thing in common: breathtaking panoramas and sights! Cultural, natural capital and gateway to Brazil, Rio is also the capital of parties and nightlife, with hectic and inviting nights, traditional music and contagious rhythm and the well-know cheerfulness of its inhabitants, the "cariocas". Their liveliness is ready to break out at any time and in any place, in parties, in markets, in the streets and on the beaches.
Bed & Breakfast Brasil recommends handy and comfortable accommodation in B&B in Rio de Janeiro, in a welcoming, family-atmosphere with the chance to discover the most characteristic places in the city thanks to the tips from our B&B Partners. Book your bed & breakfast in Rio de Janeiro now choosing from a vast selection of carefully picked B&B all over Rio de Janeiro and the province. Start your Carioca adventure online with Bed & Breakfast Brasil!
- New Year's Eve (fireworks in Copacabana during the celebration of Iemanjá, goddess of the sea)
- Carnival (the most popular celebration in the whole world)
- São Sebastião (20th of January - Religious Celebration of the town's Saint)
- Festas Juninas (June - celebration with folk music and dances)
- Rio Jazz Festival (October)
Details Unterbringung :
Bed & Breakfast Recanto Alternativo
Bed & Breakfast cod. BRAX2185
- Entfernung zum Flughafen km 27
- Nächstgelegenen Flughafen Galeão
- Entfernung zum Busbahnhof km 22
- Busbahnhof Novo Rio
- Entfernung zur Bushaltestelle Meter em frente
- Bus Nr. 348;332;380;758;749;747
- Port km 40
- Port Pier Mauá
- Fremdsprachen englisch, portugiesisch
- Telefon für die Gäste
- WIFI available
- PC zur Verfügung
- Tiere vor Ort
- Rauchen gestattet
- Kinder geeignet
- Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Nähe
- Religiöse Stätten in der Nähe
- Kulturelle Stätten in der Nähe
- Sportmöglichkeiten in der Nähe
- Einkaufsmöglichkeiten in der Nähe
- Bank in der Nähe
- Ruhe und Entspannung
- Romantische Umgebung
- Fitness Studio
- Excursions on demand
- Entfernung zum Strand (Mt) 10 km
- Strand Barra da Tijuca; Recreio; Grumari
- Messezentrum km 5
- Messezentrum Rio Centro
- Cable TV
- Haustiere werden nicht akzeptiert
Bed & Breakfast Recanto Alternativo
The B&B is located in a large and pleasant residence in Jacarepaguá. 15 minutes from Rock City and the beautiful beaches of Barra da Tijuca and Recreio. Nearby shopping centers and variety of restaurants. Easy transport.
The house has 3 floors with terrace, swimming pool, living room with cable TV, wi-fi internet, reading room. Veranda for relax. 3 bedrooms available to guests:
- Double ensuite bedroom with indipendent entrance, 2 single beds, private bathroom with hot water shower
- Double ensuite bedroom with pool view, private bathroom with hot water shower
- Double room (2 single beds or 1 double bed), air conditioning, shared bathroom, but exclusive guest use.
Breakfast is served in the kitchen. Laundry service on request. Other extra services: meals, tour of the city.
The house and the hosts are welcoming, guests will feel right at home, participating in conversations and opportunities for exchange of experiences.
Rio de Janeiro (estado)
Rio De Janeiro
Bed & Breakfast